TE-SYSTEMS is looking for a Unified Communications Pre-Sales Engineer capable of independently designing and presenting solutions based on anynode – The Software SBC. The primary purpose of this role is to complement the sales force by providing advanced technology solutions. The position combines sales ability with industry knowledge and product expertise and offers this combined insight into sales, customers & partners.
What you’ll do
- Assess, design, and provide IT solutions across the Collaboration portfolio including but not limited to On-Premise Voice Design, Cloud/Hosted Voice Design, Contact Center, Tele-presence & additional Cloud Services.
- Attend conference calls and on-site visits with sales team and customers.
- Develop customer proposals, including building the Bill of Materials and SOW’s.
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Create, maintain, and update reference architectures and design templates.
- Articulate our service capabilities as well as reseller capabilities.
- Work with the Sales Team developing campaigns and sales plans.
- Keep relevant technical/market knowledge up to date.
- Keep a knowledge of sales programs/tools/procedures/sales incentives up to date.
- Maintain industry-leading technical and pre-sales/sales engineering certifications.
- Your role is subject to change as you grow & develop within this position.
- Ability to perform Pre-Sales design of telephony solutions
- Good phone skills
- Ability to work with sales team to qualify clients and write Statements of Work
- Ability to multitask 15-25 customer projects or more simultaneously
- Comfort working in fast-paced, small company environment
Nice to have
- Teams, Skype for Business or Azure experience
- General Telephony skills or PBX administration experience
- Office 365 administration experience
This is a work-from-home position with less than 10% travel required.
Please submit your resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org